College Transfer Information
You can take FREE college classes while in high school as an 11th or 12th grader with a 2.8 cumulative weighted GPA or qualifying test scores!

Mr. Rumbaugh is the Owen HS Dual Enrollment Coordinator - ask him for more details!

The link below will help you review the "Career and College Promise" courses and which ones a student may take while in high school. Please note a student must be a junior or senior to enroll in these courses and must also have a certain grade point average and SAT/ACT test scores for certain classes.

College Transfer Information:  The bilateral agreement between the community colleges and the public university system is located at the link listed below. This is very helpful information for students to have prior to choosing classes at the community college level so that they do not waste either their time or their money on courses that will not transfer.